Our ability to serve patients depends on the continued professional development of our world-class air medical crews and experienced support staff. Our staff have a collective 500 years of experience and education when it comes to treating patients.
To achieve our goals, AMR Air Ambulance provides continuous training and education along with programs that focus on career development and advancement. These programs meet and exceed the CAMTS requirements and include live and simulation training at world class medical facilities.
All new employees receive a thorough orientation that includes the fundamentals of our business: how to deliver superior patient and customer care, what is expected of our team members, and how we work together safely and professionally. This is followed with continuing education opportunities suited to the employee's role and responsibilities.
Below is a list of some our accreditations and professional affiliations.
Professional Affiliations and Memberships
AMR Air Ambulance and our employees are affiliated with several organizations which are associated with our industry and the services we provide. These include:
- American Association of Critical-Care Nurses (AACN)
- Representing the interests of more than 400,000 nurses who care for critically ill patients since 1969, AACN is dedicated to creating a healthcare system driven by the needs of patients and their families where critical care nurses make their optimal contribution.
- American Association of Respiratory Care (AARC)
- With more than 35,000 members nationwide, AARC is the only professional society for respiratory therapists in hospitals and with home care companies, managers of respiratory and cardiopulmonary services, and educators who provide respiratory care training.
- National Air Transportation Association (NATA)
- NATA is the national association of aviation business service providers. Its members provide aviation business services, including on-demand air charter, fuel and ground services, aircraft maintenance and pilot training.
- National Association of EMS Physicians (NAEMSP)
- The National Association of EMS Physicians is an organization of physicians and other professionals partnering to provide leadership and foster excellence in out of hospital emergency medical services.